Дизайнер интерьера яхт - High-end Interior CAD Technician
Вакансия - High-end Interior CAD Technician
TASKS & OFFER
- Translation of and contribution to developed design for hi-end interiors, integrating form, function, technology and material;
- Development of design-related technical solutions and details according to concept and requirements;
- Creation and management of CAD drawing packages;
- Execution of projects in close cooperation with design director and team;
- Lead in communication and information transfer with external parties;
- Proven 3 years experience and responsibility as interior CAD technician;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in international environment;
- Can-do mentality, flexible, responsible for workflow and deadlines;
- Professional mastery of software and English language, Dutch is a plus;
- Living in – or willing to relocate to Netherlands (we help you find a place),
- Valid EU work permitrequired (no need to apply if you haven’t!).
Fulltime only (40 hrs. /week) on-site at our studio in Eemnes, the Netherlands. One-year contract with potential to extend. You will be employed by DA Technical, one of the Sinot companies, you will work for Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design or Sinot Interior Architecture. Salary according to candidate’s qualities and experience. Start date: asap.
Only if you meet the requirements we would like to get in touch– you should be able to translate designs, contribute to solutions, create and manage CAD drawing packagesand show this in your portfolio. Please send your CV and PDF portfolio no larger than 5MB to email@example.com, mention ‘CD’ as the subject. We will respond to your application only if you meet the requirements and provide your info as requested. No free-lancers, no acquisition. Thanks!
подписка на новости
Укажите адрес Вашей электронной почты